Wellbeing Works is a brand of DrummondHR Ltd and DrummondHR (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
When you visit or use a website of ours, we may require certain details including personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”)) from you, including without limitation your name and email address. This policy is in relation to any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us (collectively the Data). We considers your privacy and the privacy of the subject of any Data provided (the “Relevant Individual”) to be very important and this policy sets out the reasons for requesting and using the Data.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website(s) well-being-works.co.uk (our Website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Whenever you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Uses made of the Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To assist and enable us to provide its services to you.
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To contact you directly to monitor progress
- To inform you of our services and any complimentary services and
- To notify you about changes to our service.
The personal details we request from you allow us to contact you by letter, telephone email. Other details requested are for the purposes of establishing what services may be suitable to you or your business.
We may also use the Data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post, telephone or electronic means (e-mail or SMS).
If you are an existing user, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous communication with you.
If you are a new user we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use the Data in this way or for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect the Data.
Disclosure of your Data
Although we will never identify specific individuals, we may disclose the Data to third parties under the following circumstances:
- If you have given your consent for us to do so for marketing or other specified purposes.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose the Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the Data will be one of the transferred assets.
We reserve the right to report any activity which we suspect may violate any relevant laws or regulations to the appropriate authority. If we are requested by such authority for the Data, we reserve the right to disclose this data to them.
Warranties and Indemnity
You represent, warrant and undertake to for us that:
- You have fully complied with the Act in all respects in relation to the Data;
- In providing the Data to us for the purposes detailed above you will not in any way be in breach of the Act;
- Where applicable you have informed and shall keep informed the Relevant Individual of all information you are obliged to provide to them under the Act (e.g. the fair processing of information) including without limitation:-
- – the identity and contact details of ourselves;
- – the specific pieces of personal data relating to them you are providing to us;
- – all purposes for which we will process (as defined in the Act) their personal data; and
- – the potential disclosure of their personal data by us to third parties and the likely consequences of such disclosure as detailed above;
- You will inform us immediately in the event that a Relevant Individual at any point removes his/her consent to or in any way complains about the provision of his/her personal data to us and/or to any or all of our uses and disclosures of his/her personal data.
You shall fully indemnify and keep our directors, officers, employees and agents fully indemnified against all actions, claims, proceedings, costs and damages (including without limitation any damages or compensation paid by us on the advice of its legal advisors to compromise or settle any claim) and all legal costs or other expenses arising out of any breach of the above representations, warranties and undertakings or out of any claims by a third party based on any facts which if substantiated would constitute such a breach.
Keeping DrummondHR ‘s records accurate
We aim to keep all the Data as accurate and up to date as possible. If you would like to review or change the Data you have supplied to us, please contact us as set out below. We will store the Data in accordance with our obligations under the Act.
All Data will be kept as confidential and as secure as possible through the use of our secure server software. Furthermore as required by the Act, We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of the Data that you have given to us so as to prevent unauthorised access.
We use industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of the Data including without limitation “firewalls”. We treat the Data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. Our employees use many different security techniques to protect the information from unauthorised access by users inside and outside our company. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Although we will do our best to protect the Data, we cannot guarantee the security of the Data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
IP addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file. Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive allowing websites to recognise one user from another. Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive if you want to. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but your web browser can be altered so as to prevent acceptance.
Cookies help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our Website.
Under the Act you are entitled, on the payment of a fee to meet our costs and subject to a request by you in writing, to be given by DrummondHR a description of all personal data us holds about you, the purposes for which this is being processed and the recipients to whom this may be disclosed. You also have the right to have communicated to you in an intelligible form the information constituting the personal data and any information available to us as to the source of that personal data. If you require any further information on this point please contact us as detailed below.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us as detailed below.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner companies, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions of this policy from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied policy on our website. After such posting you will be deemed to accept such variations. You should visit this page periodically to review this policy and its terms and conditions because they are binding upon you.
In the event that any term of this policy is held to be invalid, unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and the remainder of this policy shall remain valid and enforceable. No waiver of any term of this policy shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
Wellbeing Works Contact Details
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 2248030