Are your teams Psychologically Safe?
Team Works tool to be launched at Health and Wellbeing at Work Exhibition March 2019
Wellbeing Works is delighted to announce the forthcoming launch of Team Works, our innovative diagnostic reporting tool that:
- Measures Team Psychological Safety
- Recommends actions to improve Team Psychological Safety
- Creates a work environment where people can Thrive
- Improves overall Team Wellbeing
- Enhances Team Engagement
- Enables Optimal Team Performance
The tool will be available on a licensed practitioner basis. For more pre-launch information contact Wellbeing Works on 0191 2248030 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or come and try the tool at Stand 161 at the Health and Wellbeing at Work Exhibition/Conference on the 5th and 6th March 2019, at the NEC Birmingham.