Wellbeing at Work Forum
Wellbeing Works is holding its first Wellbeing at Work Forum. The free, pioneering event is being held in partnership with South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust and Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service.
- This event will cover key factors surrounding wellbeing in the workplace, including:
- Increasing productivity
- Improving attendance
- Improving staff morale
- Reducing staff turnover
- Increasing skills retention
- Reducing recruitment and training costs
- Improving your organisation’s reputation
- Improving financial performance
Wellbeing Works has recently worked in partnership with South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust and Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service and they will be sharing their challenges and actions in relation to:
Staff wellbeing in a time of rapid change
- The challenge for engagement, productivity and job satisfaction
- The detail of how they are measuring the challenge
- The practical approaches they are taking to address the issue
Our free event is for chief executives, HR directors, chief operating officers and organisational development leaders.
Date: Tuesday 19 April 2016
Location: Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Headquarters, Nissan Way, Washington, Sunderland, SR5 3QY
1.30pm: Tea and coffee reception
2.00-4.00pm: Discussion and presentation
4.00-4.30pm: Networking reception
Please RSVP to email@example.com or 0191 224 8030.